REGISTRATION AND ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM
International Cell Signalling Conference 2017
Theme: “Understanding cell communication for human well-being”
The University Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) is delighted to invite you to attend to its 1st international cell signalling conference that will be held on this coming 24th - 27th July 2017. This 3-day scientific meeting hosted by the School of Fundamental Science, will bring together an exciting list of international expert keynote speakers from across the world, talks chosen from the submitted abstracts and a dynamic poster session. This scientific meeting attracts scientists from all around the world with the same research interest to discuss the current issues as well as to share the vast and latest knowledge related to cell signalling area from various backgrounds and its application in multidisciplinary. This also creates the networking opportunities for everyone to further expand their research together with collaborators all around the world.
Official Conference website: http://www.icsc2017.umt.edu.my
- If you have not registered with Confbay before, click Register. Follow the instructions listed on the screen.
- If you have registered with Confbay before, you may click on Log In.
Online Paper Submission
- After logging in, you will be able to submit your paper through the Online Submission System.
- Click on the “My Submission” menu. Follow the instructions listed.
- Notification emails will be sent to you as a confirmation of the submission.