Official Website: http://worldconferences.net/aics/
The AICSIT 2017 Committee cordially invites submission of papers to the 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 2017. The AICSIT 2017 conference is a platform to bring together researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all interdisciplinary areas of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science. The conference is hosted by WorldConferences.net, KOKUIS.
Medium of Papers/Presentation
English / Malay (Papers in Malay are welcome)
Venue: Bayview Beach Resort, Batu Ferringhi Beach, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Conference Dates: 31st July & 1st August 2017
All accepted papers with author registration, complete fee payment, presentation at the conference and subject to approval of Editorial Board will be published in the e-Proceeding of the Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science. Selected papers also will be recommended to be published on the:
- International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics (ISSN online: 1752-914X, ISSN print: 1752-9131 – IJCVR is indexed in Scopus (Elsevier), Academic OneFile (Gale), ACM Digital Library, Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale), Google Scholar, Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology), Scirus (Elsevier))
- Journal of Middle East Applied Science and Technology (e-ISSN: 2035-0225) JMEAST is index in IET INSPEC, Islamic Science Citation Center (ISC), Copernicus (IC Value: 5.29), Google Scholar, Ulrich Proquest.
- AICS e-Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Computer Science (e-ISSN: 2289-5965 – AICS e-Journal is indexed in Google Scholar)
- MyJICT – Malaysian Journal of Information Communication Technology (ISSN 2180-0731)
You can refer our e-Proceeding for the previous conferences :
- AICS2013 ( e-ISBN: 978-967-11 768-3-2 )
- AICS2014 ( e-ISBN: 978-967-11768-8-7 )
- AICS2015 ( e-ISBN: 978-967-0792-06-4 )
- AICS2016 ( e-ISBN: 978-967-0792-11-8 )
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION
Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through the online submission system.
Click on the "Registration" menu to create ConfBay Account and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system.
Click on "Online Submission" menu to submit your full paper.
Submission Template / Format - Strictly follow the template which can be downloaded from the "Download Menu - Manuscript Guideline."